If you want your own domain name and blog, but don’t want to deal with any of the technical aspects of setting one up, let me do it for you. All you need to do is follow the instructions I’ve linked to at the bottom of this post. I’ve laid out a detailed 10-step process (with pictures!) that will show you how to order a domain name and hosting. Once you do that, I’ll handle all of the scary technical stuff and you’ll be left with a fully functional blog. All you have to do is provide content.
Read these points first.
- You can’t already own a domain name or host. I’ll be referring you to a hosting company that I use and trust. It’s the same company that hosts this very blog.
- I’m not looking to partner up and start a new blog. I’m busy enough as it is and I don’t have time to dedicate to starting another blog. After I install WordPress for you, you will be on your own! I have developed a list of websites and resources for you to use once I’m finished. This will be able to answer any questions you may have. Seriously!
- I’m not offering to become your blogging coach. Again, this is YOUR website, not mine. You’ll be in complete control.
- I’ll be setting up and installing the blogging platform WordPress. I can’t build community sites, message boards, classified sites, or forums. Once my work is done, you will have a blog that is run by WordPress. If you are unsure as to where your idea for a website falls, click here for a brief introduction to blogging. Again, I’m just setting up your website.
- I’m handling just the technical aspects of installing a blog. Once I’m finished, the blog will be yours. Any changes or additions will be made by you.
Learn the Methods I Use to Make Money with My Blogs
I have expanded the instruction set to include a detailed series of pages explaining how I drive traffic to my blog and then convert that traffic into revenue. That’s right, you’ll learn the exact methods I use to make money online. Will I be giving away every secret of my success? Well, of course not as I don’t want you to run me out of business. But, I will tell you how you can get started with making money on your new blog. This information will only be available to those who take advantage of my free blog installation service. I am not developing any sort of program or membership site that will cost you money. Anything I write will always be completely free for those who follow my instruction set to setup a new blog.
I just wanted to publish a couple of testimonials from readers who have followed my instructions are are now operating their own blogs.
Steve was wonderful in setting up my blog. I am impressed with the speed in which it was set up and ready to go. In only two hours Steve had my blog set up and ready for me to start blogging. The information he provided was very useful and the instructions clear and easy to follow. Overall I am extremely happy with my new blogsite!Frances – http://www.grlcraft.com/
Steve, thank you for all of your help! I found your walkthrough very easy to follow once I figured out that I was supposed to actually click continue! Human error gets me every time! The unfortunate thing is that now my ChaCha suffers cause I am having so much fun setting my blog up! Thank you so much for being out there. In my situation I was so overwhelmed by the scams and family member unknowingly pushin more scams on me, it was a breath of fresh air to find a site that honestly cut throught the bull and wasnt just a front man for yet another scam! Good Luck in all your endeavors! Drop by and see me some time!
Avondale – http://www.dealingwithfreedom.com/
The next testimonial is from someone working on a personal blog and didn’t want their name or URL revealed.
I was a bit afraid to start my own blog. I have no technical background and mostly use the Internet to just browse websites and to respond to emails. I have had an idea for a website for a few years now, but I knew nothing about starting my own website. Steve’s offer to set everything up for free was the answer I was looking for. Well, let me just say that the instructions were so easy to follow and Steve had my blog online within 30 minutes of emailing him!
I’ve been a blogger for about two days now and I can see this quickly forming into an addictive (and hopefully profitable) hobby.
If you’d like to get your new blog setup by me, then click here to go to the instruction set. It will walk you through the process of buying a domain name and webhosting. At the end, all you have to do is forward along an email to me and I’ll handle the rest. After I finish setting up your website, I’ll provide you with everything you need to know about your new blog. Sound good? Great!