I’ve Been Paid by YouData.

We found a new program that will pay you without you having to pay anything, ever. All you have to do is view a few ads, collect your earnings, then wait until payout day on Friday to cashout your money. Sound familiar? It’s nothing new, but it does work.

YouData has my full approval.

There have been a few comments left by you guys regarding your apprehension with YouData. For starters, YouData needs a cell phone number in order to verify your identity. A few readers felt uncomfortable with releasing this information. Understandable, but you don’t have to worry. I have yet to receive a single unwanted text message, phone call, or email. YouData insists that they are committed to protecting your personal information.

The second biggest fear was that YouData might not pay. Well, worry no more. I received my payment from YouData last Friday. YouData did take out a few pennies claiming “PayPal fees” but the fees were hardly noticeable.

If you joined last week, don’t forget to log into YouData and check for new ads every few days. If you fill out and complete your MeFile, you’ll receive even more ads. I just spent the last two minutes viewing 10 new ads and making a few dollars.

Leave a comment below if you joined last week and let me know if you’ve received a payment as well. Voice your opinion on YouData too. I want to know what you think about this one.

Bottom Line

YouData won’t make you rich, but you can earn a few dollars in a relatively short period of time. And now to really drive my point home. What are you going to do after you finish reading this post? Well, instead of checking your email again for the 14th time this minute, or viewing the next YouTube video, you can spend those two minutes earning $5.00. Again, not life changing, but would you turn down a free five dollar bill? I didn’t think so. Click here to sign up for YouData now and start earning money.

There's only ONE program I really recommend. It's my favorite way to generate quick and easy money online. Click here to see how you can start earning today.

1. I was hoping come Christmas i might see some youdata activity. It’s been awhile since i’ve seen anything.

Are you guys still trying to make this work?

2. So I used them for a while and it worked out pretty well, but the ads stopped coming for some reason… Any idea why?

3. I have been paid 2 times so far by them… Really small amounts…But nonetheless..I have aucutally Bookmarked some of thier websites..kinda interesting to be honest!

4. Kidgas,
    Sorry to hear about your slow February. Hope March brings more ads your way. I had a few ads in February and so did my 65 referrals so there was always a paypal deposit received every Friday. I have noticed though, that even if my adjet on my desktop says there are no ads, sometimes I sign into the website and find one or two on my account. No matter how small it might be, it’s still a plus to get a weekly payment from a PTC site that we were able to signup for absolutely free with no strings attached.

5. It looks like I might just get shut out for the month of February. No ads at all so far.

6. Is this legit way for making money online? Who is giving you money and whos money is that?

7. I’m very excited about YouData. They’ve paid me every week since joining and the no minimum requirement is very rare to find in the world of PTC sites. YouData is above all of the rest and I find it very easy to refer others to because of the weekly payouts.

8. Theresa Knoll says:

I joined YouData back in April and I really like it. I have actually used several of the sites that I have reviewed. I just wish there were more to review. For the past couple of months I have only made less than a dollar a week. While I realized I wouldn’t get rich doing this, I was hoping for more than 21-37 cents a week.

9. Hello again everyone! Kidgas has a good write-up (that he posted above) on his experience with YouData as of late. I followed up to his post, have a look!

Thanks for hanging in there with us.

James
    YouData.com

10. I am reminded of a saying my late father, a child of the Great Depression, always used to say: “Watch your pennnies and your dollars will take care of themselves”

Youdata.com may never be a big money maker and I appreciate that, but for my purposes I enjoy learning about these exciting websites that I am referred to by YouData.

If people signed up for youdata.com to make money and are now complaining for lack of ads the solution is simple-cancel.

I have been shopping on line since 2000 before it was popular and I love these unique webstores that I have to admit are all new to me. My favorite has been Blush.com and I receive their daily emails.

My only dissapointment with youdata.com is not that I do not recieve enough ads to click on for money but that I look forward to new and unique websites.

Steve and the I’ve Tried That team provides many good sources for making money on line. Youdata.com is to me a niche that is fun.

Enjoy it for what it is and join up for WealthyAffiliate or one of the other fine programs that we learn about by subscribing to I’ve Tried That’s newsletter!

11. That’s good to know that you have been paid. I got paid also. But lately, there haven’t been any ads. I am wondering if YouData is going down the tubes. Check out my experience:

12. Youdata now appears to be the king of survey sites. I can quickly make a few dollars a month.

13. I’ve been paid by that site but I haven’t received any ads since the first day. It’s almost been a week! :(

14. YouData is really fun. I’ve discovered two websites that I really love, and I was barely even paying attention! It’s so quick and easy. I started Thursday night very late, actually probably 3am Friday morning and got paid around noon Friday! Granted it was only $1.25 and I haven’t seen any ads since, but it’s still worth referring. I hope the ads pick up soon.