Online Paid Survey Directory

Now tracking 25 legitimate paid survey companies.

Paid Survey Background Information

Paid surveys are a very popular way to make a little extra money online. The following sites provide surveys by market research companies. These companies value the opinion of consumers and thus are willing to compensate you for time spent giving feedback on different surveys. Taking individual surveys won’t make you rich, but it’s a great way of making some side money and having fun doing so.

Have you taken an online survey before? If so, skip below to view the list. If not, read the following pointers to make sure you make the most you can with paid survey opportunities.

• Almost every survey company requires that you reveal some background information about yourself. This will develop your profile and will determine how often and what kind of surveys you will receive. It is recommended to fill this out as complete and as quickly as possible in order to maximize your chances of receiving survey invitations.
  • Survey invitations are typically sent once they are available via email. The numebr of survey invitations you receive will depend on your profile. Survey invitations typically don’t last long, so don’t wait for a few days before accepting the survey.
  • Nearly every survey will screen you again once you accept the invitation. The screening process is a series of short questions to make sure you are the ideal candidate for the survey. If you don’t qualify, you’ll be thanked for your time then turned away. If you do, you’ll spend anywhere from ten minutes to an hour filling out the survey.
  • The compensation you’ll receive for filling out a survey will be different with each company and each survey you take. You can expect at least $1 – $10 on average, depending on the length of the survey. Some specialized surveys can pay upwards of $25 or more. You will receive this money once you meet the survey companies minimum cashout requirement.

Recommended Survey Programs

20. Opinion Now
  21. Pinecone Research
  22. Survey Spot
  23. Synovate Global Opinion Panel
  24. Toluna
  25. Yahoo! User Research

There's only ONE program I really recommend. It helped me turn my 'hobby' into a $6,000+ per month money making machine. Click here for the exact formula I followed.

1. Thanks Steve for the list of surveys, I am on a few of them but not the ones that you had listed as the best. I am going to get busy on them and see how I will do .I’ll let you know later how they are working for me , I really appreciate the list. clara kish

2. Tried Opinion Outpost and Instant Cash Sweepstakes, so far so good. Your not going to get rich or qualify for all surveys in Opinion Outpost, but I’ve made $70.00 in 3-4 months and have good responses-help from customer services. Even got $2 added to my rewards for a problem with 1 survey, I transferred my rewards to my Amazon account and purchased almost all of it. Instant Cash Sweepstakes is taking a bit longer , but I know I’ve made Steve about $2.50. I’ve started to get friends interested and earning points for both and seeing it in my rewards. I tried Survey Spot & Greenfield before seeing ITT trying them and also did not qualify for 98% of the surveys so I opted out of those 2. Sometimes you have to try different ones before you get the one right for you or have to be doing-reading things to qualify. Thanks Steve for the heads up on these online surveys/sweepstakes and Hope people find one that works for you.

3. Echo-

If you post a comment and leave the URL form blank, it just posts the current page’s URL as the link. All of these comments have been left by other people.

Steve

4. Opps! I just found the answer by checking my comment’s originating URL. Dumb me! Where else would a comment that I entered on your web page originate from if not from the site itself. Excuse this newbie!

5. I notice that some of the comments originate from your ivetriedthat URL. Are you creating your own comments? or am I missing something?

6. I haven’t earned enough points and so forth on all the survey sites I’m on. I’m close with Toluna and allot of members say they’re getting paid, but it takes 60000 points to get a $20 paypal payment.

Lately it seems like I’ve become addicted to taking surveys lol. I guess it’s something that you really need to enjoy doing so you won’t have such a negative outlook on it.

As far as getting referrals, I’m terrible at that but I’m doing decent without any. Some websites that I do have referrals on don’t do anything so its just the same!

7. i have used mysurvey ($80), ipsos ($40), and synovate ($100) since 2006.

rewards are slow in earning but i’ve also gotten to test products at home like lotions, shampoo, perfume from ipsos and synovate. i probably take at least 50% of the surveys and qualify based on subject (no pets or kids here)

8. I pretty much think all these survey sites are a waste of time. I mean you spend so much time messing around with them and it seems like you rarely get anything in return for it.

9. THIS IS FOR ANYONE WONDERING ABOUT PAYING FOR SURVEY SCOUT OR ANY OF THOSE CRAP SIGHTS, DONT. ALL THEY GIVE YOU IS A LIST OF FREE SURVEY SIGHTS, DONT BE LAZY, DO SOME RESEARCH AND YOU CAN FIND THE SAME LISTS FOR FREE. IF YOU ARE WONDERING IF YOU CAN REALLY MAKE MONEY, THE ANSWER IS YES. I STARTED SIGNING UP FOR SURVEYS ABOUT A MONTH AND A HALF AGO. I WAS SKEPTICAL AT FIRST, NOT GETTING AND CASH FOR MY TIME. YOU MUSH BE PATIENT, THE SURVEY COMPANIES ARE TESTING YOU OUT TO SEE IF YOU REALLY ARE WORTH THEIR MONEY. AFTER 3 WEEKS OF TAKING SURVEYS FOR NEXT TO NOTHING, I STARTED TO SEE A INCREASE IN THE AMOUNTS BEING PAYED, IM HAPPY TO SAY NOW THAT IT IS WORTH THE EFFORT TO FIND THE GOOD SIGHTS AND FILL OUT THE MEMBER PROFILES. i THINK IM UP TO 70-80 SIGHTS NOW. STAY AWAY FROM THE SIGHTS THAT WANT YOU TO LOG IN TO TAKE SURVEYS, IF ITS A GOOD SIGHT, THEY WILL CONTACT YOU WITH INVITES.

10. I’ve been doing e-rewards for 4 years now, and have earned enough skymiles to pay for 1/2 a reward flight. most of their rewards are $ off coupons for etailers, but the skymiles are put right into your account. they have most frequent flier programs that are out there