Angela Penbrook Update

Dozens of people have stepped forward and left more than 200 comments on our Angela Penbrook and rebate processing posts. People who got burned, people who didn’t, people who got their money back, people who almost got burned until they found I’ve Tried That and learned from the sad experiences of those before them. All of you are helping lots of people save lots of money. That’s a thing of beauty.

New Dirt on “Angela”
With the help of our readers, we’ve learned a few interesting things about “Angela” and how she does business her dirty work. This is the kind of people you’re dealing with:

• The ebook that some victims receive after payment (and which is available in html on at least one of her sites) is a copy of an older e-book, “Get Google Ads Free.” She is reselling something she didn’t even write (unless she’s the one who wrote the original ebook).
  • Carl believes that her site planted a spybot on his computer that regularly pops up a Penbrook window. Now that’s a pleasant surprise.
  • Judy posted all of the Penbrook contact information she knows, as well as filed a report with the BBB, and tells you how to do the same.
  • Jenn asks a provocative question about why Penbrook wants to know how much credit you have available. A word to the wise: Never give more info than is necessary.
  • Perhaps most important, Loretta was successful in recovering her lost money. Not from Penbrook, which would have been sweet, but from her credit card company. That’s cool too. If enough pissed off customers call their credit card companies, the banks will come down hard on the perpetrators.
  • When you call the customer service number and ask for a refund, they tell you it’s being processed and you’ll have it in 3-7 days…even if you didn’t sign up!. As one reader put it, they’re probably operating with a pencil and paper.
  • They often give out the same confirmation number to people asking for refunds.

Of course, none of this tells us anything that we didn’t already know: this is the most blatant scam we’ve seen since we started I’ve Tried That last year.

There's only ONE program I really recommend. It helped me turn my 'hobby' into a $6,000 per month job. Click here for the exact steps that I took.

1. Regarding Penbrook scam: I’m both happy and relieve to say that I DID receive my refund credited to my credit card account (not before I called AMEX and disputed the charge though). But I did get an email from Penbrook stating I would receive 197 back on my account. Of course I didn’t believe it, but checking my cc account this am, the credit did appear. Here’s who made the charge and then issued the credit:

MAKE YOU FAMOUS CONSULTIN
      19800 MACARTHUR BLVD
      STE 300
      IRVINE CA 92612
      USA

Thought this information might be helpful to those who are still fighting to get their money back.

2. David Miller says:

I just got an email from Angela, I checked several sites first before even spending any more time reading her site.
      Thanks everyone,

David

ps, took the following from her website:

Legal Forum, Choice Of Laws & Official Language

This offering is a contract between you the buyer and our business, the seller. The seller is located in Nicosia, Cyprus and by doing business with us you agree that this offering is made from Nicosia, Cyprus, and shall be governed by the laws of Cyprus. By electing to participate in this offer, you are entering into a contract.

This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Cyprus, without regard to its conflict of laws rules. Any legal action arising out of this Agreement shall be litigated and enforced under the laws of Cyprus. In addition, you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Cyprus, and that any legal action pursued by you shall be within the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Cyprus.

The terms constituting this offering are set forth in writing on this Web site. You hereby agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts located in Nicosia, Cyprus to resolve any disputes or litigation hereunder. Whether or not you choose to print this offering, containing the terms and conditions as described herein, you agree that this contract constitutes a writing.

This agreement is being written in English, which is to be the official language of the contract’s text and interpretation. If you do not agree with the above terms and conditions, you have the option to not participate in this offer.

3. That’s interesting, David. Thanks for posting it. Of course, it’s all B.S. This is just boilerplate legal text that could have been copied from anywhere. All other signs point to the scam being based in Irvine, CA. The text is designed to throw any attorney off the trail who might be interested in pursuing action.

Word to attorneys: Nothing that “Penbrook Productions” has ever said has been true, so don’t believe the official-sounding disclaimer.

4. i’m glad i found this site before buying angela or angels program. when i noticed their e-mails were identical i became suspicious & their poor me stories were identical changing only their kids names & the time of year they needed to buy presents for them. i don’t know how these folks can live with themselves getting rich off scamming innocent people

5. Man i wish i had read all this before i spent the money, because it is not what it said it would be at all. And to make things better the 800 number that they have is always busy.
      I really hope that others dont get sucked in to the quick money scams!!!!

6. Thanks everyone for sparing me from this woman. When I tried to respond to her e-mail, all I got was a mailer demon saying that website is undeliverable. That was my first clue until I found this site. Also watch out for Angel Stevens. She has the exact same ad although she changed the names of the children & the holiday on which she was “crying in her poverty”.——-Jule

7. I was ripped off by Angela Penbrook-Process at home last month.I requested a refund of my money and they refused by being silent to all my email communications.I lost my job in beginning of March after working for eleven years with a company and the money I sent to Angela is from my unemployment check that I received from the government. She should be stopped and the government must do something on this lady. This is a bad omen for internet business when a bunch of criminals are playing with people’s life.
      Mesfin

8. So I got a call from an Angela Penbrook office representative, his name was Chris and he seemed quite surprised at how unhappy I was with the product, hmm imagine that! He then went on, I mean blabbed on about how the company is constantly is making changes and brain storming in meeting on how to keep thier customers happy (how to steal their money) blah blah blah… Finally I got sick of hearing him speak and abrubtly told him to be quiet for a minute and listen to me. Long story short nothing was accomplished in the phone call and he wouldn’t give me any information about Angela or the company- ie any phone numbers, a physical address, or another email address for Angela. So maybe I wasn’t asking the right questions? Maybe you guys(Joe and Steve) can have a little chat with “Mr.Know-it-all” Chris! His phone number is (818)961-8205. I just tried calling it a moment ago to see if it still worked and wasn’t disconnected- it still works. So good luck to you all!

9. We got our money back, finally!!! Yes!!! Yes!!! Yes!!! :) :) :)

Yesterday, my husband called our credit company, and we already have our refund!!! :) :) :) I praise God for that!!! :) :) :)

We did it in a different way… We got our credit bank statement and we saw the 197 dollars charged, and next to the description there was an 866 phone number (866-885-8126), so, my husband called them and requested them our money back… It was the only way that worked! :)

I had sent many e-mails requesting technical support first, but no answers, then I sent many more requesting my money back and I got no one answer, then I talked to a supervisor and he hanged me up when I requested my money back, I made many calls and nothing happened… Until we received our credit bank statement, we saw that 866 number and we called them.

So, they gave us a number like a confirmation one and told us to allow them 5-7 business day to receive it back!!!

Keep trying! Try the number I gave it to you!

Good luck and praying for you all.

10. Hi again to Steve and Joe,
      Joyce here again. Wanted to share another tidbit with you. I was one of the fortunate ones to get their money back by using the credit card company. That is the way I would recommend to anyone as it is legal. Waiting around for a rebate from people who have already scammed you is wasted time. 90 days slips by fast! Anyway, I got an email today from someone promoting Cindy Dalton for the rebate work. Same thing, get paid twice weekly by an outstanding online business (Clickbank).
      Ok, recently I signed on at Clickbank to promote what I found to be some very legal and well-known products. No, I am not rolling in money, just getting my feet wet and seeing if I can earn a few dollars and learn the marketing end of business.
      Anyway,I have been doing my due diligence,reading through all the legal policies and client contract obligations, etc.
      Lo and behold, if you check out the Clickbank website and read thru their policies, you will notice line “e”.
      “You agree to make no such promotions promising customers rebates, coupons, tickets, or vouchers in connection with their ClickBank purchase.” That last sentence is pasted in right from their webpage. There you have it, they do not allow you to give or promise “rebates.” So anyone telling you to do this, is putting you in a situation where Clickbank will not let you do business with them. You will be in violation of their own rules.
      Thought I would share this little nugget with you, as a further
      proof that these people are scammers and promoting something that will ultimately get you in trouble.
      Thanks again for keeping everyone informed, and saving us
      our hard earned money.

Take care!
      Joyce

11. Sandra W-T says:

I am angry because after reading these comments about Angela
      Pennbrook, I wanted to believe that this rebate program was a sure thing. I have been trying to get my refund for over 2 months now and still have not received it. I took money to sign up for this program when that money should have been used for my
      daughter.

12. Yes i have been trying for my refund of 197.00
      day 2 phone 866-885-8126, by the way this is the
      customer service center in irvin califorina,
      I was on the phone for 1 hour,
      when the younge!! lady gave me her boss after tell the same song and dance about refund card number
      I removed gloves that it,
      informed then they have 24 hours to refund money
      or i was going to our District Attorney Office
      monday morning,
      well i soon had a number and they told me
      it would be refund on moday,
      I don’t have fingers cross but hope i n g
      peggy

13. Gloria Cousins says:

I can’t believe I fell for that. I joined Angela’s web 2/29, started feeling funny about it and called 3/15 and requested my money back. Well time went by and I received a refund and another charge on my account for $197 on 4/18. I called as soon as these 2 transactions appeared on my account, and I was told that my money would be refunded 5/2. Well its 5/30 and I am still waiting for my refund. I called tonight and I was told that it would be refunded in 5-7 business days. I asked what happened to the transaction 5/2, and the recorded message was the same.
      Gloria

14. Joy AlBayati says:

I purchased this program and have yet to find out what it is really about. Now I know after reading the reports. What a scam artist. I have spoken to several people in the company and they are so vague about how it really works. I told them I do not have ANY money to sink into this and that I need to simply process rebates. They failed to inform me that it was a rebate of your own money. What a crock!!! Does anyone know how to get your money back if you are in the first 90 days?
      Please let me know what to do.
      JOy AlBayati

15. Karen Herzog says:

I have tried a few websites, trying to start making $ money on-line and it is so hard, it’s ridiculous. I signed up with Legit-online jobs.com and paid $39.97, and i’ve still yet to get started with them. I had a CEO who owns them and others, trying to get me to shell out another $4,000 for a mentor program, when it plainly states in their Q & A section that you do not need to pay anymore $ money out, only the $39.97 which i paid. That burned me. It must be really detailed and hard to have to have a mentor program which the company does not state on their website. They act like it’s soooo easy, but in reality it is not. I do not know who to trust anymore.

16. I wish I had found out about Angela Pennbrook’s scam before getting her program. Now Ive been trying nearly 3 months to get the a refund from them. I tried disputing with my credit card company but they needed information from the merchant. That wasnt possible since they dont return calls. So Im gonna try and dispute it again and print out some comments from this website and fax it over to my cc company and hope I get refunded. Thanks for this site. Shoulda, Coulda, Woulda…right?!!

17. Well, I’m a two time loser. I “bought” the startup materials from Angela Penbroke for $197. BTW, they double charged my card to the tune of $394. So, I called and within a couple of days they had charged back $197. My bank had put the money back into my account after I complained to them about being shafted. I called their attention to it, so they could get back at least half of it. I changed my mind AFTER I checked out your website. I immediately called and cancelled my order. I still have not received my money from dear, dear, Angela. And I never got any materials. I have been calling every Monday for months, they tell me they will charge back the remaining $197. They tell me to wait 2-3 business days, and I have even received transaction numbers. No good. Then, about a month ago I tried to call them at 1-800-785-8042; all I got was silence.
      Then, suprize!, I get a telephone message asking me to call Bradon “about Home internet business course I had ordered. I called him back a few days later. Oh, HIS phone number is: 1-888-514-6020 Ext: 844. He gave me a little information to go on: 1) The company is now Angela Stevens. Their website THAT DOES NOT WORK: http://www.softsupportlive.com. And AS aks AP has a new phone number: 1-866-885-8126. Oh, I forgot to mention this before; guess why Bradon called me to see how I was going in my new “business”. I had never received diddly from Angela Penbroke. That’s right, he works for Angela Stevens. So I called the Stevens number, was asked a couple of “verification” questions. Guess what? They had no trouble bringing up my information, including my credit card number. Apparently, Penbroke and Stevens are one and the same. I am going to cc: the Consumers compaints here in California.
      Oops, I forgot one other thing. 8721 Santa Monica Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90069. I hope I helped everyone.

18. Donna Rechner says:

I have been trying since last March, it is now the end of June! They kept telling me it would be 5-7 days for the refund, now the last time I called they gave me http://www.fastsupporlive.com to emaill them and they would respond, its been over a week and I havent’t heard a thing so I emailed them again!!!

19. Check this out everyone!!! I found this info. at the yahoo answers website. You know where they answers all questions and rate them by percentages? Angela’s bases her company in Cyprus!! So you’ll have to go there to get a refund! How convenient! What I’ve come to find out is that people base their companies overseas because they are operating an illegal business that is not allowed here in the states! What a b*tch! Thanks for this site!! Peace to everyone!

20. One more thing you guys. Everyone needs to contact these sites that host Angela’s fake ads. Send them a message that we won’t tolerate scams on their sites and that they need to be removed because they are harming the community! When no one will host her ads, she’ll get the message. I almost fell for her ad only and only because it was listed/hosted on a very legitimate site. I thought: This site is credible, so the ads here must be credible. I was wrong!

21. Does anyone know how I would get a refund through my bank since I used my Visa bank card?

22. Well I’ll take this one step further. After paying the 197 a few months ago I’ve been called a few times by their “coaching” people. They basically have a higher level business that takes more money to get started into but they warranty you’ll make it back within 6 months. Has anyone heard of this?
      By the way I went through the book steps for a while but didn’t make anything because it doesn’t work. I don’t think it’s a straight forward scam because doing what she says can legitimately work, the problem is getting traffic to click the links and buy.

23. I asked the guy from the most recent support number (800-381-7820) for more information about their program… the man said his name was Kelvin, but spoke with an African accent. He directed me to a “website” of support@processathome.com which is an e-mail, not a website at all. And when I entered support.processathome.com into my browser, a LINK to Ivetriedthat.com appeared and saved me. Thanks guys!

24. The only way I got my money back was file a dispute form with my credit card company and they investigated the id no. emailed to me by customer care penbrook productions and after 3 days they called me back and said to fill out dispute form and I was refunded my 197.00 from credit card company. Now the credit card investigaters will turn it over to proper authorities and go after Penbrook Productions. I was sending email after email to customercare@penbrookproductions.com and angelapenbrookproductions.com everyday sending replies to their emails saying to wait 5-7 business days since June 18, 2008 and was told department managers would call and this is a legitimate program. Well I received a (201) area code number calling for 2 days but leaving no message and I told them I had no interest in talking to anybody from Penbrook Productions I only wanted department manager to send my refund to credit card company and call them in 5-7 business days to make sure refund went through since it’s their job to check on their legitimate program standard process works and not their clients, although I checked with credit card co. since June 18, 2008 on my refund and never received any refunds like their emails claimed. I did print out every email and printed id no. document that they sent to me to show my Lawyer (in my family) and credit card co. that what they were saying and I was not lying about refund since June 18,2008 that they said my credit card co. was not putting it back onto my account and to be patient with them and not Penbrook Productions. I kept emailing Penbrooks customer care/ Angela Penbrook emails back to them asking if it was their money and they were trying to get back what would they think about their emails saying it was succesfully done but then they would resend refund again , if it was done successfully then why can’t they find out where it went to or call credit card co. to find out if they received it? My credit card co. said they never called to check about refund or attempted to send a refund to my card process department was checking my credit card everyday and was going to email/call me when refund happened. Finally credit card co. said to fill out dispute form and they would give me a refund and that’s how I received refund. I also reported Penbrook Productions to Ripoff Report site, BBB , Criminal Justice department (AskDOJ@usdoj.gov email) and other complaint sites too so I hope my information shared will help others with the same problem get their money back. Good Luck and Don’t stop trying to get your money back and complain everywhere you can about Penbrook Productions.

25. angelapenbrook@penbrookproductions.com was the other email from above comment I made. (866)885-8042 (866)885-8126 is the customer care numbers but not sure if it will help plus 19800 McArthur Blvd. ste 300 Irvine, CA 92612 is the address I found online and I’ve reported them to City of Irvine too. But I’ve seen so many other phone numbers and cities (i.e. santa monica office) that when I checked Penbrook Productions in websearch I found these companies Wealthdci, Iwealth,ITop,cash1234dotcom.com and numerous process rebates at home sites which looks like they know about scam reports and are trying to stay ahead of ripoff reports with different co. names so others cannot get scam information about Angela Penbrook/Angel Stevens companies when they check for scams by these companies. Everytime I see another Angela Penbrook/Angel Stevens co. on the web I add it to Ripoff Report and other scam sites so nobody else gets Ripped off and they don’t make anymore money off of their scam rebate companies. Sooner or later one of these agencies will catch up to them so keep reporting every site from Angela Penbrook/Angel Stevens you see online or received email and report anywhere you can. Oh yeah and watch out for emails about out of country companies looking for representatives to cash donation checks in your bank keep 10% and mail the rest to them out of country it comes from Angela Penbrook / Angel Stevens sites that we signed up with they are the ones giving out our information to these other scammers.

26. I also notified careerbuilder.com and let Michael.Hargis@careerbuilder.com know about Penbrook Productions companies that were advertising on their site and their fraud department person contacted me and wanted more information about Penbrook Productions so anybody interested in shutting them down email michael too and let him know your problems with them too. I also told Michael to take my information off careerbuilder.com site because of the problems with Penbrook Productions and the spam emails I am getting now from out of country companies looking for a representative , Image Incentive John Strummer (480)588-0703 Tempe,AR(who is actually Smart Advertising Solutions in Arizona and has paid $250,000 to Arizona State Attorney General office for a post card saying people could make 10,000 in a month scam check Arizona BBB site)who called my house claiming I filled out a form to get information from Image Incentive when I did not do any such thing. When I checked with City Hall of Tempe, AR City employees checked on Image Incentive in business tax and license department and found nothing on Image Incentive or John Strummer. I actually entered Image Incentive Arizona and only them found a Ripoff Report complaint about a company called Smart Advertising Solutions with Image Incentive program and read a senior executive rebuttal about a complaint persons story.Drummer is the guys suppossed name that claims they do not do cold calling and the complaint person said in his story that when he was questioning salesman about sales tactics salesman just laughed loudly at him, Drummer said at least he didn’t get mad at you, which is when I rebuttled to Drummer then why did I get a cold call from John Strummer? and why are your salesman laughing at a potential customer when he is asking about certain company tactics and policies? No answer as of yet from Drummer and phone calls stopped coming after 2 days and 4 calls not answered. So complain to careerbuilder.com and other sites as much as possible , the only process rebates at home now on careerbuilder.com is Angel Stevens ones only I don’t see any of Angela Penbrook DBA’s anymore.I also filed a complaint to LABBB about Wealthdci, Iwealth , ITop, cash1234dotcom.com amd other DBA names Penbrook Productions are using so when other people check for scams/frauds on these DBA names they can find out it’s a scam before they sign up. Thats what happened to me I checked one of their DBAs that Penbrook Productions just started and had no scam/fraud reports yet, after I signed up then I found out Penbrook Productions was a scam/fraud by then it was too late. So file any name you find with Ripoff Report and BBB so others won’t be in the same place we are, by the way I filled a dispute payment form with my credit card company (Joseph , Angela or Angel) to get my refund back it was not Penrbrook Productions who refunded my money I even emailed customer care/Angela Penbrook about filing complaints with fraud company authorities, Criminal Justice Deaprtment and BBB but that was no help just kept getting generic emails back sorry for inconvienence we will do another standard refund process and a department manager will call back in 24-48 hours (yea right) So send in complaint to any agency you can find even Attorney State Generals office Don’t let these scam artists do it to anymore people.

27. I am SO glad that I did a Google search and found your site before I paid my $197 to this crook! Thanks for being out there guys – I too now know NOT to trust ads on what I thought was a reputable website. It is horrible that people play on others who have hit hard times and are trying to find a way to supplement their income to take care of their families. It is down right shameful. Thanks for having this site guys! You saved me $197 and (what sounds to be) a lot of heartache!

28. Found new DBA so BEWARE of infodesk@marywillmakeiteasier.net of another website for Angel Stevens/Angela Penbrook they are trying to stay ahead of our scam/fraud reports.

29. Received another email from Angel Stevens DBA’s to scam/fraud other people http://www.information@supportingacommongoal.com with 8721 Santa Monica Blvd. Los Angeles ,CA address as Process at Home

30. All Angela Penbrook/Angel Stevens info:
      23679 Calabasas Rd.
      Calabasas, CA 91302
      7) International Data Entry/Process at Home
      1240 Lincoln Way E
      Massillon, OH 44646
      (866)876-5177 (800)699-4829 (800)381-7820 (213)514-5323
      BEWARE these are one in the same companies Scam/Fraud Rebate Process at Home. There is no such Angela Penbrook/Angel Stevens it is owned by 2 caucasian guys in their 20′s who own and are making tons of money running Rebate Process Scam/Fraud since 2007. They also give your information to Image Incentive(aka Smart Advertising Solutions), Tafiti Consulting Co. and Ken Hayashi Co. who are website designer companies that are willing to show you how to build your own Website to advertise small business products. Which are giving kickbacks to or are affiliated with Penbrook Productions, Hope this helps anybody else from getting ripped off from these guys/companies.

31. Another website emailed to me today BEWARE
      PROCESS AT HOME
      P.O.BOX 269
      CENTRAL ISLIP, NY 11722

32. I have sent so many e-mails lately I am losing count. However, when one feels “fleeced” anger is a good outlet. I sent e-mails to the Irvine, CA police department, also Provo, UT (for Tafiti Consulting which takes over from information Penbrook supplies or probably sells to them. Irvine police have been investigating dear Angela and told me that the Macarthur address is a fraud (surprise,surprise) Also during the investigation, it apprears that these people are operating outside the USA. So I e-mailed Interpol. I want these people to be wearing bright orange jumpsuits with numbers on them and I want them to be so far back in the prison that sunlight has to be piped into them.

33. First off AOL, YAHOO and others should be held accountable too for supplying Job Posting companies like careerbuilder.com, HiringMax.com and Monster.com on their site so law abiding people looking for legitimate jobs get scammed/frauded by companies advertising job offers/emailing job offers from them.I never recieved any legitimate job offer from any legitimate company when I posted my resume on careerbuilder.com (who claims they do not give out/email your resume information to anyone)and received nothing but scam/fraudmisleading job offers and now HiringMax Fred Omidvar is posting my resume information without approval/knowledge he had my information and emailed me claiming careerbuilder.com sent him my information but only shows my information and not an email that shows careerbuilder.com sent it to him. After entering HiringMax Fred Omidvar into websearch I found complaints on this guy unscrupulous ways by getting peoples info from other job fairs/websites places like careerbuilder.com and Monster.com then emailing the person trying to get you to go to HiringMaxs’ job fairs stating that there will be plenty of companies at job fair hiring. On the contrary after reading complaints and seeing when HiringMax job fair was I decided to go and see for myself , there are more tables open than there are fortune 500 companies at job fair stated in email and on HiringMaxs’ website. I didn’t see any of the fortune 500 companies at any of the job fair tables or recognize some of the companies offering jobs and hearing alot of accents/misspelled english words from a speaker and Freds Email responses it’s hard to believe anything this guy claims.
      Someone is making money off letting scam/fraud/misleading companies advertise on their site and doesn’t care what happens to consumers trying to get legitimate work in this economy , I guess fill the spot is more important than checking out the company you are advertising. It’s too bad consumers after the fact has to find out/investigate these scam/fraud companies/programs instead of someone who should have done their Job in the first place before advertising to consumers just looking for something legitimate.

34. I can’t believe it but after several emails to Criminal Justice Dept. (askDOJ@usdoj.gov) they sent my complaints/info about Angela Penbrook Productions to the California Attorney Generals Office Dept. of Justice. I received a letter from a S Regalado of the Public Inquiry Unit 233292 saying they will write to Angela Penbrook Productions in an effort to get complaints resolved betweem two parties and cannot act as a representative for individual citizens in legal matters. However they can bring on a lawsuit against violations of California Law and would be on behalf of all the people of California. They are retaining the info I supplied in case of a future legal action they may take against Angela Penbrook Productions, which is better than hearing nothing about this scam. So maybe other states Attorney Generals Offices can join in together with complaints and actually do something finally about Angela Penbrook Productions. It may take longer than it seems to get any action/investigation going but write out all the info you have in an email so they can read and file it to use against owners of this scam/fraud in a court to prosecute. I have a full page of DBA’s/websites ,addresses and phone numbers after my story of what treatment and how many thousands of others are being scammed on and sent it to ASKDOJ@usdoj.gov because the California Attorney Generals Office refers you to the LABBB for such complaints. I have been getting frustrated lately about complaining and it not getting anywhere and still seeing websites/emails from these scam artists , so I do feel a little victory and hope it turns into a lawsuit by the Attorney Generals Office for some redemption. Just thought I would let others know God does work in mysterious ways sometimes to be on the side of good and help does come from surprising places.

35. Or maybe it was sent by the LABBB, whoever sent it to California Attorney Generals Office perhaps this is a small step towards getting redemption. Although I will not prematurely celebrate yet because I know there is a long way to go before bringing these scam artist to prosecution. HOPE is a good thing right now that didn’t look to promising there for a while , but I’m sure praying may have helped too.

36. You will find that many of the websites listed on this page as being “affiliated” with Angela Penbrook actually have nothing at all to do with them.

The websites are simply advertising under the search term “Angela Penbrook”

If you take a look at a few of them you will notice that they aren’t even promoting “type at home” or “rebate processor jobs”

37. NO they are not LOI http://www.cash1234dotcom.com is owned by Penbrook Productions , yea it’s not a rebate processs program but an ATM card scam. Penbrook Productions is Angela Penbrook Productions if you bothered to check like we have before listing. Process at home is Angel Stevens who does the same exact thing and have the same picture as Angela Penbrook , Steve & Joe found and said where to look at that. These websites were sent to me also and it is either Angela Penbrook or Angel Stevens and are affiliated with one of these scams/frauds. Just because it shows up under search don’t automatically assume it’s not affiliated with Angela Penbrook/Angel Stevens , do you work for one of these companies? It sure sounds like it , because alot of us found these sites by getting emailed and reading them or went through agencies like the BBB and other scam/fraud websites that people complained about and their story and names match ours or was part of the scam/fraud…..??????

38. Check out LABBB now they have an owner named Michael Allen Brooks for Angela Penbrook Productions/Penbrook Productions company id #100063903 for the 19800 McArthur Blvd STE 300 Irvine, CA 92612 address that the Irvine ,CA police say is a false place/address. Filed a complaint with VEGASBBB also for Penbrook Productions and they have done nothing with complaint after telling me they recieve hundreds of complaints and process them according to date/time well that was back in mid July and I haven’t seen a complaint id# or contacted stating my complaint was forwarded to company and is pending at all. I guess some BBB offices are just as bad as scam/fraud artists and don’t do anything when consumers put in 3 complaints about a scam/fraud company that shows no complaints in VEGASBBB but has hundreds of complaints in every BBB office in other states about Angela Penbrook Productions Rebate Process scam.

39. Michael Allen Brooks is also the owner of Angel Stevens Process at home so we were right that they are both the same company after both companies employees were telling us they weren’t connected. It’s on LABBB site looks like somebody/agency is doing some investigating and getting info posted.

40. ***FYI***Careerbuilder/HotJobs are advertising Process at Home(Angel Stevens) and Online Data entry (Maryanne Kennedy) on their site as WORK AT HOME job offers which is owned by the same person that owns Angela Penbrook Productions (listed on LABBB site). Even though they claim to be a ‘LEGITIMATE’ job offer/posting company for looks like advertising scam/fraud/misleading companies that are listed on BBB and other numerous scam/fraud websites with hunderds of complaints doesn’t seem to bother them as long as these scam artists pay them. Although it makes me wonder about them having an after the fact fraud dept. to let them know about scams/frauds companies on their site but they won’t check out a company before they advertise/let scam/fraud companies contact their customers? HMMM sounds/looks suspicious and their employees also claim they are legitimate companies in scam/fraud websites with complaints about their customers recieving 90% scam/fraud/misleading job offers and 10% true legitimate offers. This is how scam artists stay in business and keep opening up new DBA’s/websites to scam/fraud people out of their money. It’s a head scratcher but it looks like they are just as SHADY as the scam artists, you scratch my back and I’ll scratch yours.

41. I also, fell pray to Angel Stevens, but I actually did research it and found a site that said it WAS a good program. So I purchased it, but I thank god was in a better position than most, and just wanted to earn extra money for retirement. I emailed them 5 x, and got this babble of how you have 90 days please try it, yea right. I also called them and was told my a very non english speaking man that I would receive a refund but I had to call my bank with my invoice number which was my order number??? So I called my CC Co, I finally , before my 60 days ran out filed a dispute with my credit card co. I SAVE EVERYTHING Thank goodness. I have everything I have emailed them, and documented the phones calls. They actually called me 30 times one day trying to “help me” with the program, after I told them I was off work (3 months mind you ) due to a severe illness, and could not work due to my company could fire me for working somewhere else!!!
      I will cont to call them to help with my CC dispute though. And I am contacting my states Attorney General, Californias Attorney General, I guess the BBB ( I dont think they can help you though) and Office of Consumer Affairs.
      My heart goes out to people who used and scraped the money together. I have the time to fight with them over the money. I figured there was more to the program, not that IT WASNT THE PRGRAM AT ALL!! Dont give up , call your CC companies, keep calling them. Keep emailing them all it can do is make your cae stonger. And I believe someone had posted a classaction site also.

42. CASH1234DOTCOM.COM / WEALTHDCI.COM is another Angela Penbrook Productions website doing business as usual as Rebate Process Scam being advertised on AOL Internet search.

43. HEADS UP EVERYONE!! Angela is now MARYANNE KENNEDY!! Don’t fall for it. The company is International Data Entry.

44. Ohhh the juices are flowing… YES this Angel Stevens is in Hell! That’s why you can’t find her.

I was doing research on processing at home when I came across the site of Top 10 “Recommended” businesses to start at home. Well, Angel Stevens was in my email trail of sites checked out and I thought “WOW this guy is recommending it, I’ll check out what his experience was”.

He said he was making money and he called and actually TALKED to Angel! I thought “Wow, if I can talk to her personally, that’s what I want!” Well, I planned a strategy to be diligent and make sure I made money. Well, I signed up and the first red flag I got was the fact that she had a 12 week email course to qualify to process rebates. Well, that went to the end of the trial period! Then I noticed that I had a charge from my bank for an INTERNATIONAL process for payment! I found out it was the Rebate processing payment, so I called and talked to them about it. I got the international woman that couldn’t understand me. I asked where they were located and she said Califirnia. Tried to find out why they charged it internationally and only knew “Your going to make lot’s of money, just be patient…and keep doing it, give it chance to work.”

So I kept up with the training and watched the days pass diligently. About 10 weeks into it I called and asked about a refund. She said the same thing; “Just give it time, it is working, you’ll make lots of money with the program.” So, I asked for the supervisor. She didn’t know how to respond!!! She put me on hold and came back to say that the supervisor was not there!
      I gave it another week and called back to get help. The same lady went on to tell me that I have qualified to have companies call me to process rebates for and I can now get a free vacation for two to the carribean islands. “OKAY Now we are cooking!” I specifically asked when my trial was over. She said “2 week, you have plenty of time”.
      So, I waited a week and no calls came in. No cruise voucher in the mail. So I called back to get the refund and asked to speak to the supervisor FIRST. Funny…they have the same woman answer every time…ANYWAYS she asked why I wanted a refund. I just said I would like a refund. She said I am sorry it is the day after your 90 day trial period. She said 2 WEEKS last week!!! SHE LIED TO ME!!! I insisted politely to talk to the supeervisor, she complied. I spoke with Brian, he was supposed to be my email success coach (that never answered emails???). He spoke English at least and I politely DEMANDED a refund. I told him “I was lied to and that the system was flawed, it simply doesn’t work. Your employee LIED to me, I want a refund.”
      After bantering a few minuites without getting hostile, he said ok, I’ll give it to the upper management to review. If you get a refund it will be in the next 24 hrs.” I told him “No, I am getting a refund, because your employee lied to me.” He replied with your refund should appear in 3-4 days. AND HHUNG UP ON ME! LOL!!! I did see the refund on my statement in 3 days. What a crock job!

Do NOT do rebate processing jobs!
      Do NOT listen to recommendations!
      Do NOT give them money!!!

If you need affordable legal help, visit http://www.matthewkabelis.com

45. FYI EVERYBODY just talked to Ann and Ruth from ABC 20/20 NEWS this FRIDAY ABC 20/20 NEWS 10PM PACIFIC TIME will have their piece on Angela/Angel with an interview of Michael Brooks. This should be interesting Don’t miis it.

46. has one heard of tradingfromhome.com? seems like a solid legitimate site. let me know if anyone has further information about this business. THANKS!!

47. Well, wished that I had researched futher before I got involved with Angela Penbrook/ Stevens.
      I really needed to make some type of income at home trying to raise grand kids, needless to say, I was sacmmed $174.00, when all I had was $ 200.00 in the bank, Angela Penbrook site charged me the full $ 179.00 for processing rebate at home kit.
      I was trying to get back to Angela Penbrook site and was routed to the site of Angela Stevens chargeing me 197.00 for the same program that I paid for to Angela Penbrook, with Jennifer as the custome service rep. working with Angle, Hows that for routing customer complint.
      Then this Angela Stevens character came into the picture, well e-mail, since I was new to this whole intenet industery I became quite confused ended up paying twice for the same thing, thank god the 2nd charge form Angela Stevens chracter was denied by the credit card co. At least some one was looking after my end or I would really be in worst shape.
      I never recieved any type of support form the program, no sites, no job, not even their famed claim of certificate training, this was back in March of 2008, calle them, e-mailed them for a follow up, but never recieved.
      Then thats when Angela Stevens e-mailed me with oops, I forgot message with her department director’s name Christina Kennedy of Members Suppot to inform me of all the free information kit to get the rebate progrsm working, to which I never recieve, nor heard back from, even with phone call to the 888-514-6001 then to press # 1. Pre recorded message, not even a real live peson, I tried to get my money back to no avail. I wonder if it’s too late to get my money back, it sure would be handy right about now.
      I’m still looking to work from home, However, I’m much more causcious and never pay for any job, just like going out looking for out of home employment. With every Job search engine, there should be some type of information site to review the so called work form home, job form home, may be a review board of some accredited type. It’s unforunate that there is not a structured system governing these type of programs offered on the internet.